Thursday, February 14, 2008

Warren Buffet's uncommon sense

I get the feeling that this guy lives for times like these. I think recessions and financial fallouts are the times when his uncommon sense works best.

I recall a comment Warren Buffet made when people were still speculating about the credit crunch. He said that while many people will suffer, there are many others that will end up much better off.

I think he was referring to people like himself. People who are always paitiently waiting for not just a good deal, but a great deal. True enough, people in the U.S. who are looking to buy homes or other real properties will find much better bargains today than they would have found last year. And I'm sure the logic can carry further and have wider application than just housing.

No comments: