Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bar Question of the Day

Civil Law - 2007

I.
Distinguish the following concepts:
(a) Occupation v. possession. (5%)
(b) Illegal and impossible conditions in a simple donation v.
illegal and impossible conditions in an onerous
donation. (5%)

My short answer from the top of my head is (please correct me if i'm wrong):

(a) Occupation refers to physical presence while possession refers to legal presence.

(b) [haha. I'm not sure about this one. All I can remember about this is that onerous donations are treated in a very different light. They are governed by the rule on contracts.] Such conditions in either case are considered not imposed. I don't know of any distinctions :( uh oh. somebody help! hahaha


...ma'am baviera might kill me if she reads this

No comments: