Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tsonga beat Nadal in an entertaining fashion

I caught a glimpse of the television one morning at the gym and was quite shocked. I pulled my earphones from my ears to take a break from my banking audio codals. I looked in awe as I saw what looked like two or three straight aces and a look of despair in Nadal's face.

Up until that moment I never heard of tsonga, and even thought that he was hispanic. Turns out that he's french. The game was fun to watch, though I didn't get to see all of it. I was alternating between my free-weights, my audio-codals and the television. Tsonga seemed to have Nadal completely figured out! It was nuts. 6-2,6-3,6-2 all for Tsonga.

The game was thoroughly entertaining and I'm guessing its because both these players show so much emotion. Nadal loves to celebrate. Tsonga looks like he's more ego than man. Its a fresh change from the perfect botox model like Federrer.

story: http://www.orange.co.uk/sport/news/2265.htm?linkfrom=feed_sport&link=link_2&article=sport#

No comments: